Battery Delivery In Minutes supplies only Century batteries, meaning you’ll be protected by their reprutable Battery Warranty, which you can read more about here – Century Warranties
If a battery we have supplied becomes faulty due to something we have done at our end, we’ll replace it for free during the warranty period.
It is known that if a battery does have a manufacturing defect, it will usually show up well within the first year of use, if not the first month.
YOUR CENTURY BATTERY WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
– A flat battery
– Normal wear and tear
– Physical Damage
– Undercharging (sulphation)
– Incorrect Application
– Negligence (before or during use)
– Spillage from over filling
– Modifications to the battery
– Failure arising from the addition of fluids other than water
– Batteries used for motorsport or racing activities